Monday, October 25, 2010

Recap on my great weekend!

Thursday- Worked the leader and came home to my favorite curry dish. Packed and headed to Cricket's, where we grubbed and passed out quickly.
Friday- Grabbed some dresses at H&M and met with Jimmy to eat some spaghetti. Afterwards, bought some ingredients for the BBQ at the asian store, teeth whitener at Walgreens, and Autozone for oil. Headed back to my house! We really wanted to pack our bikes, but this week has been so rainy. :(
Saturday-Woke up early! Cleaned the bathroom and my room. Cooked red rice, deviled eggs, and prepared a veggie platter. Picked up Cedes and Monica. Then chilled with Cricket, Cedes, Mon, Linh and his girl, and Marquis in my room where we played charades, ranted about scary stories, and attempted to watch Hocus Pocus and Rockadoodle. That night, Sunday morning (12 AM) I surprised Jimmy with his iPhone 4 which became his 3rd baby, and he surprised me with a belgian waffle maker and a Border's giftcard!
Sunday- Woke up to make waffles in my new machine! I didn't even finish half.. fail. They're so big! I love them! Then we got ready, when I realized someone stole my Mac Studio Fix during the BBQ.. hella disrespectful. But Jimmy made it up to me by buying Mac's Pink Swoon that afternoon. Then we drove to Elk Grove's Mikunis and ate a a very artistically crafter and welcoming sushi spot. Left to come home and watch Karate Kid, which was really good , surprisingly! I still HATE that chinese ugly kid..

This weekend has been the best! But now its back to cramming for my Government midterm tomorrow, not finishing my early-bird Psychology paper, working out, and Subway..

No comments:

Post a Comment